SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE TILL YOU CHANGE
1. You can never Change the way people treat you till you change the way you treat people.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
2. You cannot Change your character until you change your friends.
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
3. You cannot change what you harvest until you change what you sow.
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Galatians 6:7
4. You cannot change the direction of your life until you change the driver.
“Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong…” Exodus 23:2
Your life is either driven by the crowd or by your conviction.
5. You cannot change your financial situation until you Change your financial behavior.
“Whoever loves pleasure will become poor; whoever loves wine and olive oil will never be rich.” Proverbs 21:17
Life-style poverty is the bane of many.
6. You cannot change me until you change you.
“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own?” Matthew 7:3
7. You cannot change the way you think until you change what you listen to.
“let the wise listen and add to their learning…” Proverbs 23:7
Who you listen to determines what you learn, what you learn determines the information in your head, the information in your heard determines your decisions, and your decisions determine your direction in life…
Change starts with you!