There are times in this life when one of these
9 statements apply to each one of us. So let them
now be reminders that Minister to us…..
“Moments in Life”
1. There are moments in life when you miss someone
so much that you just want to pick them from your
dreams and hug them for real! So cherish them while
they are with you.
2. When the door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often times we look so long at the closed door that
we don’t see the one, which has been opened for us.
3. Don’t go for looks; they can deceive. Don’t go
for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who
makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make
a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your
4. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to
go; be what you want to be, because you have only one
life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
5. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep
you human and enough hope to make you happy.
6. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the
best of everything; they just make the most of everything
that comes along their way.
7. The brightest future will always be based on a
forgotten past; you can’t go forward in life until you
let go of your past failures and heartaches.
8. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. So live your life so at the end,
you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you
9. Don’t count the years-count the memories…….Life
is not measured by the number of breaths we take; but
by the moments that take our breath away! Amen.