THE CHRISTMAS TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ. Let Him be at the top of thy
2. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas. Spend not so much on gifts
that thy soul is forgotten.
3. Thou shalt not let
its spiritual reality.
4. Thou shalt not burden the shop girl, the mailman, and the merchant with
complaints and demands.
5. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift. This will increase its value a
hundred fold, and he who receiveth it shall treasure it forever.
6. Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost. Even the least
expensive may signify love, and that is more priceless than silver and gold.
7. Thou shalt not neglect the needy. Share thy blessings with many who will
go hungry and cold unless thou are generous.
8. Thou shalt not neglect thy church. Its services highlight the true
meaning of the season.
9. Thou shalt be as a little child. Not until thou has become in spirit as a
little one art thou ready to enter into the kingdom of Heaven.
10. Thou shall not forget to share your joy, peace and faith with those
— Author Unknown