“Why God Made Moms “
( The following answers were given by elementary school children
to the following questions )
Question—-“Why Did God Make Mothers?””
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
Q—–“How Did God Make Mothers?”
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just
used bigger parts.
Q—-“What Ingredients Are Mother’s Made Of ?”
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and
everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they
He mostly used string I think.
Q—-“Why Did God Give You Your Mother And not Some Other
1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s
moms like me.
Q—-“What Kind Of Little Girl Was Your Mom?”
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other
2. I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess would be
3. They say she used to be nice.
Q—-“What Did Mom Need To Know About Dad Before She
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does
he get drunk on beer? Does he make at least $800 a year? Did
he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Q—-“Why Did Your Mom Marry Your Dad ?”
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom
eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.
Q—-“Who’s The Boss At Your House?”
1. Mom doesn’t want to be boss, but she has to because dad’s
such a goofball
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff
under the bed.
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do
Q—-“What’s The Difference Between Moms And Dads?”
1. Moms work at work & work at home, & dads just go to work
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power
’cause that’s who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at
Q—-“What Does Your Mom Do In Her Spare Time?”
1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
Q—-“What Would It Take To Make Your Mom Perfect?”
1. On the inside she’s already perfect. Outside, I think some
kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I’d diet, maybe blue.
Q—-“If You Could Change One Thing About Your Mom What
Would It Be?”
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean.
I’d get rid of that.
2. I’d make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my
sister who did it and not me.